One down, eight to go. Please listen and share.
FRUITFUL VINES FOUNDATION
Acts 13 – Holy Ghost sent Paul and Barnabas on their first missionary journey. Their first convert was a false Jewish prophet and a magician resisted them. The Lord won, the false prophet was born again, and they moved on to share the Gospel with the Jews. The Jews rejected the Gospel message, so Paul and Barnabas moved on to the Gentiles.
Acts 14 – They were chased out of one city and into another where Paul saw a lame man had faith to be healed. The people rejoiced so that they gathered oxen and garlands to offer sacrifice to them as gods. Paul and Barnabas tore their robes, rushed to confront the people and convince them of their humanity. “We preach the Gospel for you to turn from idols to the living God who made all things.”
In the generations gone by He permitted all the nations to go their own ways; and yet He did not leave Himself without witness, in that He did good and gave you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons,satisfying your hearts with food and gladness. (vv. 16-17)
These nine weeks are to pull on the fruitful seasons to yield for the saints. God may allow some chaos, but He’ll always leave a witness to His goodness.
PRAYER POINTS FOR PASTORS’ WIVES
- Elect Ladies, grace, mercy and peace will be with you from the Father, in truth and love (2 John 1:1,3)
- Speak life to ministry of submission to the Lord (1 Peter 3:1)
- Anointed for pleasant words…to themselves first. Change the self talk to bring healing and joy to them first, then to husbands and children (Proverbs 16:24)
- Let the water of the Word wash away all disillusionment, pain, resentment and disappointment.
- Cut away all weeds that sprang up in unattended areas of their lives.
Thank you for joining us on the line, and for sharing.