Good day, Royal Ones!
Please take about 7 minutes to listen to this nugget on intercession about the native function of ADVOCACY.
That’s right — Intercession is Advocacy.
- It is the support for a group or cause.
- It is to argue a cause for another.
- It is to act or intervene between two parties as the friend of both.
1 John 2:1 explains two MAIN FUNCTIONS of the MINISTRY OF INTERCESSION
- Advocacy (If you stand as me, then you cannot speak for me. To speak for me, you must be out front…in the gap.)
- Righteousness (Nothing good is in our flesh, but we rely totally on the imputed righteousness of God to us!)
Our love walk matters in the ministry of intercession because pleasing God by being available to His call to prayer becomes PRIORITY. Our failures, weaknesses, fear and other forces stand no chance at keeping our mouths closed when we stay AVAILABLE to God for intercessory prayer.
Prayerfully consider joining us for the Bodily Intercession Course. The $30 early bird registration deadline (August 15th) fastly approaches! We are working on possibilities for a conference line by phone and live streaming (pray with us!). If you cannot make the trip to Dallas, then please consider sending an offering to help us prepare for this great class.
Use this PayPal link to register and give.