Click here to listen to this prayer call.
Prayer continues for the Body of Christ at 6am Central Time daily until Saturday, June 7th! Conference line information is below. Pray with us.
But you will receive power when the Holy Ghost comes upon you; you will be my witnesses both in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria … — Acts 1:8, Complete Jewish Bible (emphasis added)Ask of me, and I will make the nations your inheritance; the whole wide world will be your possession. — Psalm 2:8, Complete Jewish Bible (emphasis added)
- Jesus had to go there (John 4)
- where the woman at the well was changed (John 4)
- where the persecuted church was scattered (Acts 8:1)
- where Philip preached Christ (Acts 8:5)
- where Simon bewitched the people (Acts 8:9)
- where the people received the Word of God (Acts 8:14)
- where the church had rest (Acts 9:31)
- where the reports of conversion are declared (Acts 15:3)
Day Seven Prayer Focuses
Our prayer for the bride of Christ is to:
- Have right priorities
- Be kind when encountering the unsaved
- Cultivate willingness to go the second mile (Matthew 5:41)
Conference Call Details for Wednesday, June 4th
6am Central Time • Dial (862) 902-0241 • Code 6360503
Day Seven Prayer Leader
Meet me, Shaunta D. Scroggins, founder of The Queen Life. Special thanks to my brother/friend Chadrick Roberts of Texas Best Photo for this great shot! I have the honor to serve the congregation as the minister of intercessory prayer and the director of ministries at Jericho City COGIC (2503 Obenchain Street, Dallas, Texas 75212) and my pastor, Superintendent Brian R. Nelson, Sr. The Queen Life, born from an extended study of Esther 2, is four years old — praise God. I am most grateful for the Lord’s steady hand on this inreach/outreach. Blessings.