Due to some technical difficulty, there is no recording from the final “30 Minutes to Love” prayer call. There’ll be more going forward, but here are the highlights of the prayer time. Maybe these focuses will be useful to you at some time.
- Give us teachable spirits and ears that are quick to hear
- Let us look on our sisters, mothers, and daughters with eyes of love
- Causes us to speak up when we see road blocks in the way of our sisters, to prevent “accidents” and “collisions” where possible
- Let our legacy be holiness, strength, softness and emotional freedom
- Give us all the tongue of the learned to speak a Word in season to weary women and young women
- Increase our ability to discern oppressive and heavy spirits
- Create cohesion among women’s ministries so we can reach more young women at one time
God bless you as you attend to your heart, develop your love walk, and allow God’s love to heal you and flow through you to others. Keep “eating” 1 Corinthians 13…substitute your name for love and let the character shaping continue.
Love to all!