Good day, Kingdom Queens.
As we close out this unit on avoiding the seat of the strange woman, I want to offer three measuring lines for judging our own condition. At any given point one of our three parts is in headship: spirit, soul, or body. Of course, our spirit should remain in headship…but there are times we yield to our bodies or the faculties of our soul. Consider 1 Thessalonians 5:23 (KJV)–
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
When the BODY or NATURAL things are in headship we can:
- Seek to experience and be experienced through the senses (sight, hearing, smell, touch, and taste)
- Lack restraint
- Be verbally inappropriate
- SOLUTION– Deliverance to attack any bitter roots for abuse or neglect that caused human voids, and to accept God’s love.
When the SOUL is in headship through an EMOTIONAL window we can:
- Allow insecurity to make us the constant focus of attention or attack (victim mentality)
- See through the lenses of threat or personal attack
- Create unequal or uneven comparisons where it is not necessary
- Be fueled by a lack of affirmation for who we are right now, in the real world
- Have a distorted self-image
- SOLUTION– Follow Holy Spirit…develop a spiritual mind to have life and peace (Romans 8).
When a STRANGE SPIRIT seeks to operate through us we can:
- Be opportunistic in drawing others to us for our benefit or pleasure
- Seek to bind others to us (bondage seeking spirit)
- Have open gates in the soul, points of entry like lust, manipulation or desperation
- SOLUTION– Translation! That is, freedom from the fate of the bondwoman and freedom into the blessing of the free woman (Galatians 4-5).
We have authority over our own souls. Let’s close up every foothold for the enemy by tending to our souls. Let’s move toward God’s wisdom…ask Him for His wisdom. Change and conversion can still happen for the believer. Let’s take all of our souls back and ask God to preserve all of us — spirit, soul, and body.
We conclude this lesson unit with A Kingdom Queen’s Prayer Call, next Tuesday, November 19th at 8PM Central. Join us on the new conference line number at (862) 902-0241 and use the same access code 6360503. We will pray for God’s wisdom to always be active and at work in us.
Love to all.