Good day, Kingdom Queens!
One month down…how is your crown? your fruit? your purpose management? What you done…accomplished…finished? This can be in any area: home, family, business, ministry, service, etc.
Consider Isaiah 1:18-20.
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: but if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
In the middle of this queenly character series, let’s take a brief pause for meditation.
- Are you creating and maintaining healthy boundaries?
- Is your character conforming to where you look and live more like Christ?
- Prudence–Are you gaining more insight about who you are and the value of you r experiences and covenant?
- Petition–Are you boldly asking our God for what you need, what He is releasing in this season?
- Safety–What measures are you taking to secure your relationships? Are you more trustworthy? Less of a gossip? More protecting (in a healthy) way of your relationships? More of a covering?
- Judgment–Are you firmly positioned in Christ? Talking less and listening more to make wise decisions? Do you know who has your heart?
- Mercy–Who else benefits from your life? Are you serving those who might deserve to be shunned? Are you recognizing value in the lives of those around you?
I know we are in possession of and/or are working toward the confirmation of queenly character. The seemingly minor occurrences are noteworthy for us right now. All the lessons are speaking to instruct, tweak, confirm, explain, or shine light on who we are…when people are looking and when we are alone.
God bless you, Kingdom Queens. Join us on the line tomorrow, Tuesday, February 5th at 8PM Central for The Character of Supplication. Hannah has a few things to teach us. Dial (218) 862-6400, and use access code 6360503.