Click this link to hear the teaching: Impact
Principles covered in this session:
- Being underestimated better positions us to see God get the glory in a situation.
- It is important to maintain vision in the heat of battle.
- It is not about the impact we make; it’s how far we go to make it.
- Keep future generations in mind.
Note that in the heat of battle, when given a chance to make request, Queen Esther asks for another day to fight. Consider that by contrast, candidates ask for a way of escape…and, you are not a candidate anymore. Just like Esther sealed the advantage for the Jews, we can go farther to seal the advantage for the group to whom we are called.
Kingdom queens, God gave and gives us influence to make impact. Our words, actions — the deposits God’s made into us — are like gold. We need to spend them wisely. We want to leave the indelible and eternal mark of God on others and on this earth. Let’s consider our witness (Acts 1:8) —
- The witness in Jerusalem is the witness founded in peace.
- The witness in Judea is the witness of acknowledgement that gives God all the credit.
- The witness in Samaria is the witness that prayer + vision = fruit.
- The witness unto the uttermost parts of the earth is the witness that goes the distance.
I hope we are all encouraged to go further. God bless.